NetUP IPTV solutions
We produce a wide range of IPTV/OTT software and hardware. This includes the following servers:
All our products are initially compatible with each other and can be easily and quickly connected in a scalable cluster. We can offer complete IPTV headend as well as stadalone IPTV devices. Also, we are running several open source IPTV software projects.
A solution providing interactive IPTV services to the users all over the world.
- Viewing TV channels (Streaming)
- Electronic program guide (EPG)
- Video on demand (VoD)
- Virtual cinema (nVoD)
- TV on demand (TVoD, Catch Up TV)
- Time-shifted TV (TSTV, Pause Live TV)
NetUP.tv, a scalable IPTV solution for medium to large service providers
NetUP.tv is a complete IPTV solution in which all servers are connected in a scalable cluster. The IPTV system includes both hardware and software intended to provide IP television and IP video. The IPTV headend includes all neccessary elements for a telco to launch the IPTV service:
- IPTV Middleware
- DVB to IP gateway (multicast streamer)
- Video on Demand server (VoD server)
- TVoD & Time-Shifted TV Server
- IPTV Conditional Access system (IP CAS/DRM)
- Billing and Subscriber Management system
- IPTV Player (PC client software)
Open source IPTV software
We develop open source software for IPTV: IPTVProbe, a software for monitoring quality of IP video streams, and Multifiles, a solution for automatic remote upgrade of firmware in client's IP set-top boxes.