IPTV Combine 4x, a complete IPTV solution in one box: VoD server, DVB to IP gateway, middleware and billing
This equipment out of production, instead of it use more efficient NetUP IPTV Combine 8x
IPTV Combine 4x is an all-in-one IPTV server designed specially for small IPTV projects. It is a perfect solution for small telcos, educational institutions, IPTV labs and show rooms. The device includes IPTV middleware with billing that can handle up to 500 IP set-top boxes; DVB to IP gateway with 4 DVB-S/DVB-S2 inputs and 4 CI slots that allow to receive and decode TV channels from 4 transponders; a VoD server that can handle up to 50 concurrent VoD streams and with 1 TB of HDD space for video content storage - all installed, integrated, and configured to launch an IPTV service easily and fast.
Interface to hotel property management systems allows using IPTV Combine 4x in the hospitality sector: hotels, cruise ships, hospitals, etc. Read more...
NetUP's IPTV Combine 4x - all-in-one IPTV box. Front view
All systems integrated. It is no more required to lose money and time on system integration because all systems in IPTV Combine 4x are developed by one company and are compatible with each other.
High density. One device can receive and decode 4 satellite transponders that correspond to approximately 50 TV channels. The compactness of IPTV Combine 4x allows to save space on installation and to reduce shipping costs. The last one is very important when installing IP TV in confined environments, e.g. on yachts.
Support of various IP set-top box models in the same network. IP set-top boxes of different models can be used within the same network. Supported hardware platforms are: STM, Broadcom, TI Davinci, Sigma Designs, and Power PC. IP set-top boxes that have been successfully used in real projects include Amino's AmiNET 110, 125, 130, 130M; Telergy's T-502, D-Link's DIB-120 and others.
Customizable themes. The user's interface theme can be customized by the IPTV service provider by editing style sheets. It is also possible to translate the theme to any language. Multiple interface languages are supported and can be selected by the end user.
NetUP's IPTV Combine 4x - rear view
IPTV Combine 4x Specification
- VoD + nVoD server (Video on Demand + near Video on Demand)
- DVB to IP Gateway: 4 DVB-S/DVB-S2 inputs + 4 CI slots
- Middleware, interactive user interface for IP set-top boxes
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- IP STB firmware update server, DHCP, DNS, IGMP querier, IP router
- optional: interface to hotel property management systems
- Physical & Power
- standard rack-mount case for 19" telecom rack
- height: 1U
- dimensions (WHD): 430 x 44 x 411 mm
- weight: 11.5 kg
- power supply: 90 ~ 264 Volts, 47 ~ 63 Hz
- Disk Drives
- flash card for reliable storage of OS and configuration files
- 1 TB HDD for multimedia content and database (corresponds to over 400 full-length movies in MPEG-2 4 Mb/s
- 6 x Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 4 x CI solts
- 4 x DVB-S/DVB-S2
- or 4 sx DVB-T/DVB-C
- or 4 x inputs for modulated TV signal (RF to IP) with real-time encoding into MPEG-2
- or 4 x inputs for analog video signal (A/V, RCA) with real-time encoding into MPEG-2
- Control & Administration
- front panel LCD for initial configuration and system summary information
- administration Web interface
- administration Java interface
- ssh console, Linux 2.6.x OS
- RS-232 console
- over 50 simultaneous VoD streams (4 Mb/s per stream). Total VoD bandwidth - 200 Mb/s
- satellite TV channels can be received from 4 different transponders at a total bandwidth of 240 Mb/s
- Media Content Format
- VoD files formats: MPEG-2, H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) transport stream
- recommended bitrate: 4 Mb/s and more
- definition: SD, HD (720x576 or higher)