IPTV Solution for Medium to Large Deployments
The IPTV solution diagram
The NetUP IPTV Solution is a set of IPTV software and hardware that forms a scalable IPTV solution for medium and large IPTV installations. All elements of IPTV Solution are compatible with each other that means that no additional integration is required. That's why IPTV Solution allows setting up an IPTV service easily, fast, and without extra expenses on system integration.
IPTV Solution allows a telco or an ISP to provide the following services:
- satellite, terrestrial and cable TV channels (DVB to IP gateway)
- Video on Demand (VoD server)
- TV on Demand & Pause TV (Catch Up TV server)
- content protection and encryption (IP CAS/DRM)
- fast user interface for IP set-top boxes (IPTV middleware)
- user interface for a PC (IPTV player)
- controlling user's access & rating services (billing system)
By combining the components in the cluster, the NetUP IPTV solution is scaled to larger, and the smaller side. All software components of the IPTV solution are based on NetUP Business Server (NBS). NBS is a framework for developing client-server application that allows you to create systems of any complexity. The modular architecture may prompt a change of all functional without interruption in being operated software in the network IPTV.