NetUP Stream Processor is a new stage of streaming content processing solutions.
We present NetUP Stream Processor – our third generation of streaming content processing solutions. Unique architecture provides the ability to create multimedia processing graphs. Graph nodes are responsible for receiving, processing and streaming. The output of each node can be reused by many different nodes, thus saving hardware resources. The graph's topology is automatically rebuilt on the fly when incoming set of elementary streams, codecs and other parameters are changed, which provides stability of the application and allows to implement switching between streams without restarting the system.
The API is based on GraphQL - an even more advanced technology than REST.
In this release you'll find:
- Brand new Web interface with responsive Web design
- Same segments are used for both HLS and MPEG DASH streaming reducing the amount of space used and dramatically increasing storage duration
- Live TV recording, including adaptive streams, for use in Catch-up TV and Time-Shifted TV services
- Stream thumbnails are generated on demand and instantly from the Web interface or via API. You don't have to wait for the next I-frame in the stream
- Creating a mosaic channel with arbitrary geometry, arrangement and size of grid cells, in a convenient Web editor
- Setting up graphic overlays, e.g. TV channel logo, is also now available in the Web interface
- News ticker (scrolling text) insertion
- Advanced customizable UDP broadcast settings: Service name, Service Provider, PMT PID and elementary stream PIDs, Transport stream ID, Original network ID, Service ID
- On-line monitoring: CPU/GPU load, memory used, stream bitrates, including elementary and other metrics
- Convenient file manager: upload media files via Web interface, displaying of meta-information
- Broadcast from files without the need for prior transcoding
NetUP Stream Processor is based on NetUP SystemOS.
NetUP Stream Processor is already available for purchase.
Customers using older generation of NetUP MultiMedia Processor or NetUP Transcoder have the option of upgrading in some cases.
For more information, please contact your personal manager or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org